What is the function of arachidonic acid?
Arachidonic acid is actually the chemical messenger first released by your musclesduring intense weight training, controlling the core physiological response to exercise and regulating the intensity of all growth signals to follow. Also, anytime you have tissue injury, inflammation is involved in healing the wound.
Arachidonic acid is an essential fatty acid, which is consumed in small amounts in our regular diets. It is considered an "essential" fatty acid because it is an absolute requirement for the proper functioning for the human body. Essential fatty acids (EFA's) are polyunsaturated fatty acids that the body cannot synthesize and therefore must obtain from the diet.
There are two families of EFAs: omega-6 and omega-3. The most important omega-6 fatty acids are linoleic Acid (LA), gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), dihomogamma-linolenic acid (DGLA), and Arachidonic acid (AA). The most important omega-3 fatty acids are alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Omega-3 fatty acids can be found in fish and certain plant oils. Linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, can be found primarily in seeds, nuts, grains and legumes. Linoleic acid can be converted into arachidonic acid. Arachidonic acid can be found mainly in the fatty parts of meats and fish (largely red meat), so vegetarians usually have lower levels of arachidonic acid in the body than those with omnivorous diets.
- About Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- What is the function of arachidonic acid?
- What does arachidonic acid do in the body?
- Arachidonic acid oil fatty acid composition profile list
- 14 Question of Arachidonic Acid (ARA from Mortierella alpina)
- Rishon is a supplier of arachidonic acid oil & powder from china
- Arachidonic Acid Oil CAS: 506-32-1
- Arachidonic Acid Powder Cas No.: 506-32-1
- Arachidonic Acid*List
- 1About Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- 2What does arachidonic acid do in the body?
- 3Arachidonic acid oil fatty acid composition profile list
- 4Rishon is a supplier of arachidonic acid oil & powder from china
- 5Arachidonic Acid Oil CAS: 506-32-1
- 614 Question of Arachidonic Acid (ARA from Mortierella alpina)
- 7What is the function of arachidonic acid?
- 8Arachidonic Acid Powder Cas No.: 506-32-1
- What's New
- WHO says pandemic has caused more 'mass trauma' than WWII
- Can Bioactive Fatty Acids Inactivate Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- What is (RCEP) - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- Omega-3 strengthen immune system (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)