Perilla Seed Oil CAS: 68132-21-8 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
Date:2020-10-24Category:Alpha Linolenic AcidView:118Comments:0
RISHON supply pure natural Perilla Seed Oil with content of Alpha Linolenic Acid high to >85%. Perilla seed oil is a great source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Perilla seed oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antioxidant, and anti-allergic qualities due to being naturally rich in polyphenols (particularly rosmarinic acid) and triterpenoids (particularly ursolic acid).
Alpha linolenic acid is an essential omega-3 fatty acid. Alpha linolenic acid can be converted into three important fatty acids: Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA,omega-3 22:5), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Alpha-linolenic acid is popular for preventing and treating diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It is used to prevent heart attacks, lower high blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and reverse “hardening of the blood vessels” (atherosclerosis).
See: Wiki of Alpha Linolenic Acid
Please see: Wiki of Perilla Oil
Perilla Seed Oil
Perilla seed oil is an edible vegetable oil made from perilla seeds, it has a distinct nutty aroma and taste, and it can be made by Super-critical CO2 Extract Method or Cold Pressing.
The Perilla Seed Oil is relatively high in omega-3 fatty acids compared to other vegetarian source, as well as several phenolic compounds (rosemarinic acid, luteolin, chrysoeriol, quercetin, catcehin and apigenin).
Perilla seed oil are known to suppress the production of chemical mediators in the allergic and inflammatory response. The essential fatty acids have been associated with benefits in a wide range of inflammatory conditions, including heart disease, colitis/Crohn’s disease, and allergies.
Researches have shown perilla Seeds oil to be potentially effective in reducing allergic hypersensitivity in humans, and results suggest that perilla seed oil may be useful for the treatment of asthma and improving lung function.
Herbalists also prescribe perilla for relieving coughing and to support the lungs – protecting them from colds and flu.
Perilla Seed Oil has general benefits include:
*protecting the heart (reduces blood clotting)
*reducing allergic symptoms and asthma
*acting as a pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory
*stimulating immune function
Welcome Contact Us.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid*List
- 1Purslane Oil with unsaturated fatty acid
- 28 Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil and What is Sea buckthorn oil
- 3Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil CAS: 135669-41-9
- 4Flax Seed Oil CAS No.: 8001-26-1 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 5Overview of Alpha-linolenic acid
- 6Perilla Seed Oil CAS: 68132-21-8 with high Alpha Linolenic Acid
- 7What is the difference between alpha linolenic acid and alpha lipoic acid?
- 8Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil CAS: 225234-03-7
- 9Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- What's New
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- What is (RCEP) - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Reishi Ganoderma lucidum spore powder- shell broken
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (1)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Novel Coronavirus (1)
- vegetarian essential fatty acid (1)
- 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus (1)
- resistance to novel coronavirusis (1)
- Compound Amino Acid (1)
- benefits of amino acids (1)
- deficiency of essential fatty acids (1)
- Omega-3 help hair growth (1)
- Omega-3 strengthen immune system (1)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)