Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
RISHON is an microalgae dha oil supplier, as also algal dha oil supplier. Rishon is focusing on working in the field of Essential Fatty Acids which is key important for human body health, RISHON keen on researching,producing and supplying of Health Food and related products.
Microalgae dha oil supplier
As known, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid that is a primary structural component of the human brain, cerebral cortex, skin, and retina. In physiological literature, it is given the name 22:6(n-3). It can be synthesized from alpha-linolenic acid or obtained directly from maternal milk (breast milk), fish oil, or algae oil, and some very few vegetarian source.
As an microalgae dha oil supplier, RISHON understand customer’s requirement on both quality & service, the algae dha oil supplied by RISHON is made from algae (microalgae), it is also available for the powder form, which is made by spray dried microencapsulating technology.
The microalgae are grown in a controlled environment with No heavy metals, PCBs or other toxins.
RISHON supplies docosahexaenoic acid from schizochytrium strain, which is kind of algae, microalgae. The microalgae are grown in a controlled environment with No heavy metals, PCBs or other toxins. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid that the body cannot produce them enough on its own. DHA is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and retina. DHA comprises 40% of the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in the brain and 60% of the PUFAs in the retina. Fifty percent of the weight of a neuron’s plasma membrane is composed of DHA.
You are welcome to contact us.
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- What foods in with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)?
- Algae DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Soft Capsules
- How much DHA(docosahexaenoic acid) do you need per day?
- Docosahexaenoic Acid-DHA*List
- 1What foods in with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)?
- 2Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- 3Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- 4Omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- 5The Importance of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Health
- 6DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Birth
- 7Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- 8Docosahexaenoic Acid function for brain health introduction
- 9Algae DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Soft Capsules
- What's New
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (2)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder (2)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Algae docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- Algal docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- docosahexaenoic acid definition (2)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Overview (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- Soft Capsules (2)
- Microalgae oil (2)
- DHA (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)