What is Proteinase K?
What is Proteinase K? Proteinase K is a subtilisin-related serine protease that hydrolyzes a variety of peptide bonds and is frequently used to cleanup enzymatic reactions or cell lysates.
What advantage does proteinase K do?
1. Highly characterized for more consistent performance
2. Optimal activity and stability for up to 24 months
3. Active in a wide range of temperatures and buffers
with optimal activity between 20 and 60 Degree and a pH between 4 and 12.0.
4. No detectable endonuclease, exonuclease, DNase or RNase contaminating activities
Now it is available not only for laboratory, it is also used in feed, cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical industrial, you are welcome to contact us freely for your requirement.
Welcome to contact us freely for requirement.
Tags:What is Proteinase K
- Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- Trisodium Phosphate(TSP)
- Diammonium phosphate(DAP)
- Monoammonium phosphate(MAP)
- Monopotassium Phosphate(MKP)
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATASHEET of MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- About Glucose oxidase
- How to do a good job in the prevention and control of African swine fever? Just remember these five
- What is Proteinase K?
- 1About Glucose oxidase
- 2How to do a good job in the prevention and control of African swine fever? Just remember these five
- 3Trisodium Phosphate(TSP)
- 4Diammonium phosphate(DAP)
- 5MATERIAL SAFETY DATASHEET of MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- 6Monopotassium Phosphate(MKP)
- 7Monoammonium phosphate(MAP)
- 8Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60
- 9What is Proteinase K?
- What's New
- Uses & Effectiveness of Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Overview of Sea Buckthorn
- Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,Algal Docosahexaenoic acid Powder,CAS::6217-54-5
- Algae docosahexaenoic acid oil,Algal docosahexaenoic acid oil,CAS:6217-54-5
- What is docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ? docosahexaenoic acid definition
- Algae DHA Docosahexaenoic Acid Soft Capsules
- Omega-3 Marine algae oil with essential fatty acids
- Microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Microalgae DHA oil supplier: RISHON
- Rishon Candy with docosahexaenoic acid DHA
- Tags List
- Essential Fatty Acid (1)
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (2)
- omega-3 fatty acid (1)
- camelina oil (1)
- Algae Docosahexaenoic acid Powder (2)
- 6217-54-5 (3)
- Algae docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- Algal docosahexaenoic acid oil (2)
- docosahexaenoic acid definition (2)
- Purslane Oil (2)
- 225234-03-7 (2)
- 135669-41-9 (2)
- Perilla Seed Oil (2)
- 68132-21-8 (2)
- Flax Seed Oil (2)
- 8001-26-1 (2)
- Soya Protein Powder (2)
- 50-81-7 (2)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (2)
- Overview (2)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (2)
- Soft Capsules (2)
- Microalgae oil (2)
- DHA (2)
- COVID-19 vaccines (2)